WWW.1879ZULUWAR.COM

Film Zulu Dawn:General Lord Chelmsford: For a savage, as for a child, chastisement is sometimes a kindness. Sir Henry Bartle Frere: Let us hope, General, that this will be the final solution to the Zulu problem.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alfred Fairlie Henderson photographs.
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyToday at 7:04 am by John Young

» Late Father's Militaria Collection
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by A Crockart

» A Hungarian soldier in the Zulu War (?)
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyYesterday at 6:13 am by robgdad

» Anson A. Mayer/Maher
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 pm by cmeghen

» No. 985. PTE. EDWARD READ. 2-24 Regt. (South Wales Borders).
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 8:12 pm by Julian Whybra

» Private Willis 2/24th Regiment his letter from South Africa
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:49 pm by 1879graves

» Sickness among Crealock's men
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 4:52 pm by Hobbes

» Wheeler John Cantwell DCM, RD survivor of the Royal Horse Artillery
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 5:20 pm by Kenny

» Brevet Major W.R.B. Chamberlin
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:44 pm by Jager1

» Private 1941 Samuel MacClue / McClune 1/24th Regiment
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 3:11 pm by Dash

» Sergeant W E Warren RA - Veteran
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 10:50 am by DavidS

» "With 6 good riflemen"
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 pm by Hobbes

» Punch's view of Chelmsford's tactics!
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 5:17 pm by SRB1965

» Colonialism: A Moral Legacy
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:16 am by Julian Whybra

» John Robert Dunn
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 12:09 pm by 90th

» An early memorial to the Prince Imperial?
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 10:35 am by John Young

» The Poem "A Child Hero" referring to Rupert Weatherley
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 pm by Bongo

» Writing advice
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 2:26 pm by Julian Whybra

» Private John Scott 24th Regiment a fugitive at large
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 12:53 pm by Dash

» Your favourite line from Zulu or Zulu Dawn
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 pm by Julian Whybra

» 100,000 posts!
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 2:20 pm by Julian Whybra

» Zulu Dawn/Zulu - New Immortals Film The Way Forward ?
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 2:34 pm by jgregory

» Badge on 2/60th and 3/60th foreign service helmets
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 11:05 am by John Young

» Corporal James Frowen Williams F Company.
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 9:08 am by Julian Whybra

» British rations and morale
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:05 pm by Julian Whybra

» Blue Plaque to James Egan, alias Private Hagan
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:16 pm by ADMIN

» A few questions regarding Rorke's Drift and Isandlwana
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:16 pm by Julian Whybra

» William J Hoare 24th Regiment??
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 7:08 pm by Dash

» Swinburn Carbine issue in AZW
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:53 pm by Rob D

» Australians who went to Zululand and fought in the 1879 war.
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 8:39 am by John Young

» Philip Price
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 7:55 am by Julian Whybra

» Alfred Fairlie Henderson
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 7:47 am by RoryReynolds

» August Hammar Letter Dated 6th Jan 1879
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 8:34 pm by Stefaan

» Bearing The Cross by Ken Blakeson | BBC RADIO DRAMA: Ken Blakeson's play tells the story of the Battle of Rorke's Drift and the effect it had on three of the soldiers who fought in it.
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:57 am by Julian Whybra

» Letter of officer during Zulu wars.
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:47 am by Julian Whybra

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Durnford was he capable.1
Durnford was he capable. 4
Durnford was he capable.5
Pte David Jenkins. 'Forgotten' Survivor of Rorke's Drift Returned to Official Records
Isandlwana, Last Stands
The ammunition question
Durnford was he capable. 3
Durnford was he capable.2
Pte David Jenkins. 'Forgotten' Survivor of Rorke's Drift Returned to Official Records
The missing five hours.
Most Viewed Topics
Please Do Not Post Ads on Our Forum
Google Chrome new standards imposed
Isandlwana, Last Stands
Recent Members To The ZULU WAR 1879 Discussion & Reference Forum ( A Small Victorian War in 1879)
The missing five hours.
ISANDLWANA SURVIVIORS
The ammunition question
Lieutenant Adendorff 1-3 N.N.C.
Top posting users this month
Hobbes
A Romance of Rourke's Drift Bar_leftA Romance of Rourke's Drift BarA Romance of Rourke's Drift Bar_right 
John Young
A Romance of Rourke's Drift Bar_leftA Romance of Rourke's Drift BarA Romance of Rourke's Drift Bar_right 
Julian Whybra
Kenny
Petty Officer Tom
Jager1
Dash
SRB1965
1879graves
robgdad
New topics
» Alfred Fairlie Henderson photographs.
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyToday at 7:04 am by John Young

» Late Father's Militaria Collection
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by A Crockart

» Anson A. Mayer/Maher
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 pm by cmeghen

» A Hungarian soldier in the Zulu War (?)
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 8:01 pm by Hobbes

» Sickness among Crealock's men
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:51 pm by Hobbes

» Wheeler John Cantwell DCM, RD survivor of the Royal Horse Artillery
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:36 pm by Hobbes

» John Robert Dunn
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 11:47 am by SueSNB

» The Poem "A Child Hero" referring to Rupert Weatherley
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:07 pm by Bongo

» An early memorial to the Prince Imperial?
A Romance of Rourke's Drift EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 11:49 am by lydenburg